Your summer is bound to be anything but boring with a summer bucket list to reference! There’s plenty of indoor activities and outdoor adventures to be had on our list so download our free printable and check them off as you complete them.
Here is the full list and some ideas on how to make them possible:
- Create a sidewalk chalk city. Make a road and ride your Big Wheel down the middle!
- Try a new recipe. This could be as simple as homemade ice pops or a sour candy science kit!
- Catch a lighting bug. You can stay up past your bedtime in the summer, right?
- Go on an outdoor scavenger hunt. Make our free scavenger hunt craft before you go outside!
- Outdoor picnic. Eat al fresco at the park after hitting the playground!
- Star gaze. Lay on your back and look for constellations or use a telescope.
- Outdoor obstacle course. Grab all your outdoor toys and put them in an order to play and challenge your friends!
- Family game night. Kids vs parents or boys vs girls!
- Go camping. Camping is fun even if it’s just in the backyard!
- Paint outside. Try a different location, tools or surfaces to paint this summer! Use a bath loofa or plastic fork to create texture. Paint rocks.
- Play Go Fish by the lake.
- Knot a friendship bracelet. This is a great activity for the road trip to your family’s vacation at a beach house or cabin!
- Visit a state park. Put on our hiking shoes and hit the trails!
- Watch fireworks. OHHH! AHHHH!
- Use bath toys in the pool. Water play is fun inside and out!
- Make a sandman. Have you thought about using your snow toys in the sand?
- Sing in the rain. Be cute when you do it with the Glambrella over your head!
- Put on a show. Break out your magic kit or create some new puppets and write your own story!
- Investigate bugs. Create a habitat and see what they do.
- Have a screen free day! No phones. No computers. Just have fun using all 5 senses and the world around you.
Pin it for later: