3, 2, 1, BLAST OFF! Kids will love making these rockets fly over and over! This kid powered craft is easy to personalize, put together and launch! Download our free printables and get ready for a fun summer craft session!
- Rocket Printable
- Crayons, colored pencils, markers or coloring materials of choice!
- Glue stick
First, download the free printable, color and cut it to shape.
Turn the colored craft over and fold in half to create the crease. Unfold again and apply glue all around the edges but not the bottom area where you will put the straw. It’s important to not glue down the straw or else the rocket won’t fly!
Place a straw on the bottom and fold in half. Push sides together to adhere the rocket closed.
To make it fly, put your mouth on the straw and blow! Kids will love to see the rockets they created fly across the room over and over!
Looking for more rocket themed crafts and activities? Make sure to check out these:
- Alex Toys Color A Rocket
- Scientific Explorer Turbo Sky Rocket Kit
- POOF Strato-Slam Rocket Battle Blast
- Patriotic Rocket Craft Printable
- Alex Toys Craft Pops Little Launcher Straw Rockets
Pin it for later: