Every day can be a party with your own personal pinata! See how to turn a paper bag into a fun cactus pinata using our free printables! Fill your cactus pinata with candy or toys and bust it open later or stuff with crumbled newspaper to create a fun craft.
- Paper Lunch Bag
- Glue Stick
- Items to stuff inside
- Free printables
- Fold the top of the bag down 3″ like a lunch bag.
- Cut out all the parts on the dotted lines.
- On the green rectangles, cut the dotted lines to create fringe.
- Glue the rectangles onto the paper bag starting at the bottom and overlapping them slightly. Trim to bag width.
- On the back, glue strips to the flap and two to the bottom of the bag (so you are still able to open the bag).
- Add face, arms, sombrero and flowers.
- Fill your bag with the contents of your choice and glue it closed!
Looking to make your own pinatas? Check out our pinata party to craft up 2 double sided designs!
Pin it for later: