Autumn is a beautiful season filled with new colors, tastes and smells! Take the time to experience these seasonal differences while creating new memories. Download our free printable of fall bucket list ideas and check them off as you go!
Here’s a list of 20 ideas to try out this fall:
- Go on a hayride. Pick up a pumpkin or pumpkin pie after!
- Decorate a pumpkin. Grab a paint brush and get colorful or try a stippling technique with Sketch It Nail Pens!
- Face painting. Be a unicorn! Be a monster! Be a snake!
- Eat something with pumpkin spice. Lattes. Pumpkin Pie. Muffins. Let’s get baking!
- Make a scarecrow. It’s a great way to use up old clothes for a fun activity!
- Play an outdoor sport. Kick around a soccer ball. Host a flag football game on Thanksgiving!
- Create a thankful jar. Download our free printable to create this fun Thanksgiving themed craft!
- Make a group costume. Knot up your own zebra or unicorn hats and be a bunch of party animals!
- Start an ant farm.
- Do something scary.
- Visit a farm. It’s a great place to buy local food and drinks and see the sights right in your backyard!
- Paint the trees as they change colors. Stock up on oranges and reds for those pretty color changes!
- Bake with apples. Apple pie. Apple turnovers. Apple cake.
- Decorate your backpack. Create your own Do Dats mashup and clip it on or iron on some patches!
- Create something that glows in the dark. These glow in the dark bouncy balls are fun to make yourself!
- Cheer on a team!
- Go on a hike. Check out these tips to safely start your safari.
- Donate to a food drive. Or a clothing drive.
- Jump in a leaf pile.
- Create a leaf rubbing collage. After you rake up the pile and jump in it, pull out a few pretty favorites to experience this fun sensory craft!
Pin it for later: